What is PRAN Card and how can you print PRAN Card online? If you want to apply for PRAN Card or want to get PRAN Card for yourself, know all important information about PRAN Card here.
PRAN Customer Care – Information about PRAN Card
What is PRAN Card?
- PRAN Card is a government card which stands for what the full form of PRAN is – Permanent Retirement Account Number Card.
- PRAN Card is a card developed after the launch of NPS or National Pension Scheme.
- PRAN Card is essential for all government employees according to the new NPS or National Pension Scheme law.
Applying for PRAN Card – PRAN Customer Care
How to apply for PRAN Card?
To apply for PRAN Card, follow these steps –
- First of all, you can register for PRAN with National Securities Depository Limited (NSDL).
- Download PRAN Card application form from the official website of NSDL.
- Submit your completely filled PRAN Application form to your administration officer.
- Through them, Get the PRAN Application form submitted to the CRA or Central Record-Keeping Agency.
- Register with CRA and then register with DDO respectively.
- Get the allotment of PRAN Number completed.
For more such information about PRAN Card, or PRAN Card allotment status, keep checking for news on PRAN Card Customer Care.
How to apply for PRAN Card online?
To apply for PRAN Card online, follow these steps –
- Get registered with CRA or Central Record-keeping Agency.
- Visit the official website of NSDL.
- Go to PRAN Card online application section.
- PRAN number gets generated by the Nodal Officer.
PRAN Application – Documents Required – PRAN Card Customer Care
What are the details required to apply for PRAN Card online?
PRAN Card customer care brings you all information about documents required to apply for PRAN Card. Following are the documents required.
- Personal details of a subscriber.
- Employment details.
- Nomination details of subscriber
- Scheme details.
- Declaration of T-PIN and I-PIN
PRAN Card Status Check – PRAN Card Customer Care
How to check PRAN Card Status?
If you want to check PRAN Card current status, follow these steps –
- Log in to NSDL website.
- Go to status check section.
- Select the new registered PRAN option.
- Enter the PRAN Number allotted.
- Enter the Captcha.
- Click on the submit option.
Apply for PRAN Card offline
We, at PRAN Card Customer Care website, have also brought the offline application for PRAN Card details.
- Go to any NPS point.
- Get the offline PRAN Card application form.
- Fill the application form.
- Attach your document.
- Get a PRAN Application number.
- Send this to this address – NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Limited, 1st Floor, Times Tower, Kamala Mills Compound, Senapati Bapat Marg, Lower Parel, Mumbai – 400 013.
Printing PRAN Card online
To print PRAN Card online, follow these steps –
- Please view APY Account Statement and find your I-PIN / T-PIN.
- Call on 1800-222-080 to access IVR and authenticate using your T-PIN.
- Choose the option named “Other services”
- Submit S2 forms to the respective POP-SP and authenticate using CRA system.
- Your printed PRAN card will be sent soon.
PRAN Card customer care toll free number and contact information
|(022) 4090 4242|
|(022) 2495 2594|
|(022) 2499 4974|
|(033) 2281 4461|
|(022) 2290 1396|
|(033) 2289 1945|
|(044) 2814 3917/18|
|(044) 2814 4593|
|(022) 2335 3817|
|(011) 2335 3756|
|(079) 2646 1376|
|(079) 2646 1375|