If you are unable to link Pan Card with Aadhar card and need information about Aadhar card seeding, here we have complete information about Pan card aadhar seeding. People are seeking to know whether Aadhar card is enough for Pan card or not. Here is complete information about those too.
Aadhar Card Seeding – Pan Card Linking
Pan Card Aadhar Card Seeding can be done via this guide –
- Get your registration for income tax done on the government of India website.
- Go to http://incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in/.
- Login to Income Tax Portal there.
- After logging in, wait for a window to appear.
- The window will give you option to choose whether you want to link Aadhar number to Pan Card too.
- Check for your PAN Card details and verify.
- Click on Link Now button after agreeing to the check-box.
- Your Aadhar Card will get linked to your PAN Card instantly.
Benefits of PAN Card Aadhar Seeding
There are various reasons why you would want to do the PAN Card Aadhar Seeding –
- It stops unpaid tax theft.
- All transactions done via bank account already get sent to the income tax department.
- It defuncts one PAN Card in case you have multiple.
- It enables faster income tax return filing.
There are various other documents which need to be linked to Aadhar Card. For those, check our other guides.
- Unable to link aadhaar with pan
- Link aadhaar card to income tax return
- Link aadhaar card to voter card
- Aadhar card link with mobile number
- Link aadhaar card to pan card
- Link aadhaar to voter card
- E-filing portal of the income tax department
- Aadhar card is enough for pan card