Here are all the important information about ICICI Bank saving account Interest calculations.
- ICICI Saving account interest is calculated on daily basis.
- The interest calculation is done on the daily closing balance in account.
- The rate in force of interest is in according to RBI directives.
- The interest calculation is done via rounding off to nearest rupees amount.
- Interest is paid every half year – June and December
ICICI Saving Account Interest Rate Chart
|SAVINGS BANK ACCOUNT||RATE OF INTEREST||MINIMUM BALANCE|
|a. With cheque book facility||4.00%||4.00%||Metro, Urban – Rs.10,000
Semi Urban – Rs.5,000
Rural – Rs.2,000
|b. No Frills Account / Basic Savings Bank Account||4.00%||4.00%||Zero|
|NRO / NRE||4.00%||4.00%||Metro, Urban, Semi Urban – Rs.15,000
Rural – Rs.5,000