If you are unaware about Aadhaar Card Seeding and want to link Aadhar card to bank account, you can also do it via ATM through the ATM Aadhaar Card seeding process. There are multiple steps that you need to follow in order to start the seeding process. You can further check the status of Aadhar Card Bank Account Linking.
Guide for ATM Aadhar Card Seeding
- Resident swipes the ATM Card.
- Resident enters the PIN.
- Resident chooses the option of Seeding from the Menu.
- Resident enters the Aadhaar Number.
- Resident re-enters the Aadhaar Number.
- Using the Secured Protocol, the entered Aadhaar Number gets Authenticated.
- Seeding Request is sent to the Bank’s Server for further updation in the CBS.
Other ways to Aadhaar Card Seeding For Bank Account are –
- Aadhaar Card Seeding at Bank Branch
- Aadhaar Card Seeding in Mobile Banking
- Aadhaar Card Seeding in Internet Banking
More topics about Aadhar Card ATM Seeding
- Check account status
- Link SBI Account to Aadhaar
- How to link aadhaar with sbi bank account through atm
- How to link aadhaar with sbi bank account for lpg
- How to link aadhaar with pnb bank account