If you want to know about how to check andhra bank account balance by missed call, we’ve complete information about Andhra Bank Missed Call Balance enquiry toll free number. Check these numbers to checking Andhra bank account balance by missed call. Get mini statement and more.
Steps to avail the missed call balance check service Andhra Bank
- Give a call to 09223011300 from the mobile number registered with the Bank.
- Call will get disconnected after short rings automatically.
- You will receive SMS with latest account balances of up to three accounts. Balances of accounts under the schemes
- Andhra Saving Bank Missed Call Balance Check(SB)
- Andhra Bank Current Account Balance Check Missed Call Number(CA)
- Andhra Bank Cash Credit (CC) Account missed call balance check number , and
- Andhra Bank Over Draft (OD) Balance Check Missed Call Number
only will be shown.
Note: The service will be available to customers who have registered their mobile numbers with the Bank for getting SMS alerts.
So this is how you can check balance by missed call in Andhra Bank too
Andhra Bank is a medium-sized public sector bank of India, with a network of 2803 branches, 4 extension counters, 38 satellite offices and 3636 automated teller machines as of 31 Mar 2016. Wikipedia
- Customer service: 1800 425 1515
- Credit card support: 1800 425 4059
- Headquarters: Hyderabad
- CEO: Shri Suresh N Patel (2 Nov 2015–)
- Founder: Bhogaraju Pattabhi Sitaramayya
- Founded: 20 November 1923, Machilipatnam
- Total assets: 2 trillion INR (US$30 billion, 2015–2016)