Allahabad Bank Balance Enquiry Missed Call Toll free Number – (Source Document) As a measure of extending additional service to the customers by leveraging Technology, the Bank has introduced Missed Call Service. All the customers who have registered their mobile numbers can get their account balance and last 5 transactions by dialing the following number from their registered mobile number:
Check Allahabad Bank Account Balance by Missed Call
Allahabad Bank Balance Enquiry Missed Call Number – 092-24-150-150
- The call made to the above number will get automatically disconnected after one ring.
- Customers will then receive an SMS giving the current balance and the last 5 transactions of their account.
- If customers’ mobile number is not registered with the Bank, they will get the following SMS:: “ Your mobile number is not registered for this service”.
- Customers then will have to contact the branch for registering their mobile number to avail the facility.
- If the Customers have more than one account of different nature, the default account will be selected in the following priority:
- Allahabad Bank Saving Bank (SB) Balance Enquiry Number
- Allahabad Bank Current Account (CA) Balance Enquiry Number
- Allahabad Bank Overdraft (OD) Balance Enquiry Number
- Allahabad Bank Cash Credit (CC) Balance Enquiry Number
- Allahabad Bank Other Accounts Balance Enquiry Number
In case the customers have more than one account of the same nature, then the default account will be the latest opened account.
However, the customers can change their default account by sending the following SMS to 09223150150 from their registered mobile no.: . REG <Account No.> e.g. REG 12345678901
After proper validation of the mobile no. and account no. by the system, the new account no. will be registered for Missed Call Service. This default account no. change is one time activity and customers will get the balance for this changed account by giving missed call, till the default account no. is changed again.
For any further clarification/support/query, please contact the CBS Project Office, Vashi, Navi Mumbai at the following nos.
- Phone: 022-27836061/62/63/64 Extn. 503
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org