From the official website of UIDAI and Aadhar card, we’ve got all information regarding Aadhar card enrollment request form and how to request for Aadhar card enrollment through the enrollment portal online.
Even though there are many ways you can get Aadhar card, download and print Aadhar card, we in this article are going to talk about Aadhar Card Enrollment Form only from the official website of Aadhar Card and UIDAI.
Here are all required conditions about Aadhar Card Enrollment Form Online.
Enrollment Form for Aadhar Card – Portal
How to get Aadhar card enrollment form online?
- Go to the official website here – https://wenrol.uidai.gov.in/enrolment_request/view/enrol/home.php
- Check the latest enrollment conditions that are updated there.
- Residents of following states can use this enrollment portal for aadhar card enrollment –
- Andhra Pradesh,
- Himachal Pradesh,
- Dadar & Nagar Haveli,
- Uttar Pradesh,
- Madhya Pradesh,
- A & N Islands
- Now, read all the conditions carefully.
- Click on the “I hearby confirm that I have not enrolled for Aadhaar earlier.” option.
- Verify the image captcha code.
- Select your state or Union Territory.
- Accepting terms and conditions, click on Verify & Proceed button.
Now, you’ll be sent to the aadhar card enrollment form website directly.
For more information, keep checking our Customer Care Website.